Sun, Oct 16|
Noble Canyon K9 Facility
Growly Hounds Club
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything, but your dog sees dogs on your walks and just barks for no reason?!! This very popular program is for any dog that barks, lunges, growls or is fearful of other dogs. Click on the event name above to see all the details!
Time & Location
Oct 16, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Noble Canyon K9 Facility, 10060 Noble Canyon Rd, British Columbia, Canada
About the event
5 weeks, 1 hour long.
Price: $475 plus GST including private in person session prior to sessions commencing.
(Kelowna may require a fuel charge)
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything, but your dog sees dogs on your walks and just barks for
no reason?!! This very popular program is for any dog that barks, lunges, growls or is fearful of other dogs. It can be embarrassing and just no fun to walk your dog when your dog is reacting on leash in public!
The good news is, we can help!!
**Please note, one private session is required to confirm your dog is the right fit and to teach some basic techniques prior to coming.
What makes this class so special!!
- Only one of its kind in the Okanagan!
- 1 in person session per week
- 1 group virtual 30 min check in session per week on Wed’s at 6:30pm. This is to see what is going well, what isn’t and address any issues that may have come up. Most of all, it is to support you along your journey!
- 4 dogs maximum
- 1 trainer
- 1 assistant
- All dogs require one private session prior to the beginning
- A weekly program targeting the emotion dogs feel when they see other dogs, bikes, or other triggers
- We used the latest science based techniques to teach your dog how to both feel differently and offer other behaviours.
- Reacitivity to people upon approval